- Not bad
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
Paintbrush is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Others:||Mac OS X 10.5+|
Paintbrush is also compatible with
Versions of Paintbrush
|Paintbrush 2.1.1 12/03/14||Free (GPL)||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- Color accuracy: All-new internal image storage means far better color accuracy
- Transparent selection: Automatically remove the background color in selections to obtain pixel-perfect positioning
- Speed: In addition to full 64-bit support, various tools have gotten speed boosts, especially the massively improved Fill tool
- We’ve also added plenty of little fixes and features, including better printing options, enhanced image resize UI, improved transparency support (featuring a classic checkerboard pattern), and JPEG quality settings.
Note that this is a free download in ZIP format. Unzip it to reveal the DMG file. Double click the DMG file to open Paintbrush. You will need OS X 10.5+ for it to open correctly. Note that if you want to uninstall the Softonic toolbar, you must use the uninstall option from the Softonic icon in the Menu Bar. Do not simply drag the application to the Trash as the toolbar will be left behind.
Review last updated: 12/12/13
- Great for kids
- Simple to use
- Supports a range of graphic formats
- Very basic in features and preferences
- Hard to draw with a mouse
Having grown up on MS Paint, it's understandable that once I got a Mac, I looked for a software that is comparable in both features and capability. This software gets it right. They capture the primary features that were essential to Paint, and make the software very simple for the user. Most importantly, it is far superior to all other free photo editing software for Mac. Absolutely download this.
- -Similar features to Paint
- -Easy to learn
- -Lots of tools
- -Best product of its kind for Mac
- I've heard it's prone to crashes, but I haven't experienced that at all.
- 01 Aug 2012
To commemorate Google Chrome's 5th birthday, our graphics editor Abel Bueno has prepared this... See more
Much of the reason for Photoshop's worldwide success is down to the fact that it was one of the first... See more
Questions and answers Paintbrush
- Under discussion
- 0 answers
- *****cannot translate without context********