- Not bad
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
Paintbrush is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Others:||Mac OS X 10.5+|
Paintbrush is also compatible with ▼▲
Versions of Paintbrush
|Paintbrush 2.1.1 12/03/14||Free (GPL)||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- Color accuracy: All-new internal image storage means far better color accuracy
- Transparent selection: Automatically remove the background color in selections to obtain pixel-perfect positioning
- Speed: In addition to full 64-bit support, various tools have gotten speed boosts, especially the massively improved Fill tool
- We’ve also added plenty of little fixes and features, including better printing options, enhanced image resize UI, improved transparency support (featuring a classic checkerboard pattern), and JPEG quality settings.
Note that this is a free download in ZIP format. Unzip it to reveal the DMG file. Double click the DMG file to open Paintbrush. You will need OS X 10.5+ for it to open correctly. Note that if you want to uninstall the Softonic toolbar, you must use the uninstall option from the Softonic icon in the Menu Bar. Do not simply drag the application to the Trash as the toolbar will be left behind.
Review last updated: 12/12/13
- Great for kids
- Simple to use
- Supports a range of graphic formats
- Very basic in features and preferences
- Hard to draw with a mouse
"simple and powerful"
This little paintprogram will do almost anything you can want in a single layer.
It is fastn inyuitive and very well thought out, Thanks !
- 14 Jun 2012
Questions and answers Paintbrush
- Under discussion
- 0 answers
- *****cannot translate without context********